Monday, June 10, 2013

New Offering

A couple of weeks ago I got request from a friend of mine to build a set of custom panniers for his wife's bicycle. "Heck yeah!" I said! Any reason to design something cool is a good reason! "Can I go all Stuka on them?" I asked. "Heck yeah!" he said!
Now, I don't personally know Mike's wife, but I know Mike. Mike rides a Ducati, and Mike is in the BEER INDUSTRY! That's really all I need to know about Mike. I'd like to think, based on this, I can figure out what his wife is like. She's obviously tough (to keep Mike in line) and "no nonense" (again to keep Mike in line). With that in mind, I came up with this...Super heavy canvas and distressed leather, it's more "Hurt Locker" than "Bridges of Madison County". I'm putting WAY too much time into these, BUT did I mention Mike is in the beer industry? If you want me to stitch you a set, hit me up!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment